Those who oppose the Feminist and Social Justice Warrior mentality tend to accept the following beliefs:
1. The world is sometimes unpleasant, and that one must endure and that the choice response is to develop strength and skills to handle circumstances.
2. The measure for assessing harm is an empirical and materialistic one; it is not emotional or psychological responses.
3. An individual is responsible and accountable for their own destiny and response to the world.
4. Collaboration, open discussion and debate of challenging ideas is superior in finding the best idea; following a ready-made formula is not..
5. It is better to persuade someone though reason than the beat them with emotion.
6. The price of enjoying equal and impartial treatment under just law means accepting one’s obligations toward others as much as we expect the rights that permit us to do so.
Can you think of more?